Welcome to Yr5

We are now starting our fouth Unit of Inquiry. Remember, we are going to learn about the role all living beings play in sustaining healthy living environments... we humans are part of this too!

We are starting the unit of inquiry Biodiversity.

We will be thinking about how important is to take care of our natural environment and the importance all living beings have for life and balance our planet.

Friday 21 October 2011

Population Changes

Revise the main factors that affect changes in population: birth and death rates & migrations.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B2vGmPhtMAM6MzMzMTkwY2EtNDhjOS00Zjk3LThmMDktODQ5NGFjN2VlZGRm&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

9 comments:

  1. Good job, teacher. But we can do better with the presentation. I promise you.
    Kisses, "compi"

    Pablo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡Hello teacher i am Talia ,i love the presentation, it help me to study for the exam.
    kisses, good night

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all looking at the Population PP in class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. teacher amor i am looking the presentation is very buel.
    kisses
    marta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello teacher. i´m quique and i use the blog for doing the exercises.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello teacher amor i am silvia the presentation is very well good naigh: buenas noches
    by: silvia nogueira

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello I am maria.

    I have your pp, I like it

    ReplyDelete
  8. teacher amor i am alba do you have agood morning me write a commentari last week but the commentari isn´t here kisses ALBA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello teacher Amor,
    I´am Samuel,
    How are you?
    I´am very happy because it´s HALLOWEEN!
    jajajaja.
    Yesterday I went to the cinema,I watched Tintin and now I´m studing and doing my homeworks.

    ReplyDelete