Welcome to Yr5

We are now starting our fouth Unit of Inquiry. Remember, we are going to learn about the role all living beings play in sustaining healthy living environments... we humans are part of this too!

We are starting the unit of inquiry Biodiversity.

We will be thinking about how important is to take care of our natural environment and the importance all living beings have for life and balance our planet.

Sunday 20 November 2011

Christmas performance

Let's start learning our song for the Christmas performance.

10 comments:

  1. HELLO TEACHER AMOR,
    I love the song, and this afternoon I was watching the movie.
    Alejandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello teacher amor I LOVE THE song
    silvia nogueira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello teacher Amor!!!
    I love the song, the dance and everything.It is very funny but very difficult too.
    kisses... Talía Balboa

    ReplyDelete
  4. teacher amor I LOVE THE SONG IS LOVELY but is very difficult ALBA MIRALLES TORRES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for Alba, Silvia & Alejandra for their commnents. I am very impressed that Alejandra has seen the film! Keep singing...
    Teacher Amor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello teacher Amor:

    I like the song but is very dificult and funny.


    LAURA LÓPEZ GONZÁLEZ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello teacher, I am Pedro. I like the beginning of the song, because then, they always sing the same "we always be together ..... shup ba bup.... (of course this last is invented by me). My mother saw the video and said that it brings a lot of memories
    PEDRO V.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pedro, Pablo and I knew that your parents would know the song... that´s one of the reasons Pablo chose it. Keep listening to learn the tune.
    Teacher Amor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is very beutiful teacher.

    SAMUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????.

    SAMUEL

    ReplyDelete
  10. OLA PROFE AMOR, SOY ÁLVARO, ME GUSTO LO DE LA UNIDAD DE INDAGACION,PASA UNAS BUENAS HOLIDAYS.

    ReplyDelete