Welcome to Yr5

We are now starting our fouth Unit of Inquiry. Remember, we are going to learn about the role all living beings play in sustaining healthy living environments... we humans are part of this too!

We are starting the unit of inquiry Biodiversity.

We will be thinking about how important is to take care of our natural environment and the importance all living beings have for life and balance our planet.

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Travelling to School- Survey results

Most of you (73%)said you come to school by car, this is not the most ´green´ means of transport. We should use public transport or walk more often.

5 comments:

  1. I usually come to school by bus or car. I´m sorry, I can´t come walking for 25 km. But I promise I will try.

    Kisses,

    Pablo

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARIA MACEIRAS BESADA.15 November 2011 at 19:21

    you have all the razón.
    we have to do it.

    MARIA MACEIRAS BESADA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi teacher Amor , I am Javier Muñoz and come to the school,
    by car, bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for agreeing with me, María. Obviously not all people can walk to school, but the idea is to walk when it is possible and not take the lazy and polluting option.
    Keep posting comments, this is great practice for English writing.

    Teacher Amor

    ReplyDelete
  5. teacher amor I'm ALBA I went and go by car but my mum seid to me that come to school in 6(six)by my legs

    ReplyDelete