Welcome to Yr5

We are now starting our fouth Unit of Inquiry. Remember, we are going to learn about the role all living beings play in sustaining healthy living environments... we humans are part of this too!

We are starting the unit of inquiry Biodiversity.

We will be thinking about how important is to take care of our natural environment and the importance all living beings have for life and balance our planet.

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Our visit to the Castle ruins

Today we were in the moat of a ruined castle. Remember, the place is called CITA show your parents here

Your homework is to comment on our blog with 3 sentences saying what did you like most about this experience (use the past simple) Start writing using these suggestions:

Today I went to a .... I saw... I played... I found....

use link I liked it because...

10 comments:

  1. Teacher I´love that castle in ruins and the coi9ns I like it but the most that i like is the film of middle ages because is in 3d an is interesant
    kisses ALBA MIRALLES TORRES 5ºB/EP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabulous comment, Alba. Your English is really improving.
    Correction: I is always in CAPITAL letters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry teacher from the commment ALBA MIRALLES TORRES

      Delete
  3. Yesterday I went to a museum I saw coins I like it because the coins are old.
    Yesterday I went to a museum I played on televisions I like it because I learn this about the medival ages.
    Yesterday I went to a museum I saw a movie in 3d and I enjoyed because I saw the invacion of the americans.

    María maceiras

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good grammar and comments. :) 10
      Correction:I saw the discovery of the American continent.

      Delete
  4. Hello teacher:
    Yesterday I saw a movie of the discovery of América.
    Yesterday I played on a big T.V. a game of the mediaval Ages.
    Yesterday I saw a secret door made of rock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It´s a good comment, Xoaquin. Missing I liked it because...
      Next time use links: but, also, and, because.

      Delete
  5. Last week I went to a Museum. It was very interesting because there were old coins. We saw a movie in 3d and we played with computers.
    We saw the ruins of a castle and we discovered a secret entrance but we couldn´t open it.
    When we played with computer, it asked us many questions, like "how did they fish in the past in Pontevedra?, .....
    PEDRO VERETERRA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a fabulous comment, Pedro. You are A*! 10

      Delete
  6. It was excellent!!! I saw a secret door, I played a task game and and I learned a lot. Beautiful. :¬)


    QUIQUE

    ReplyDelete