Welcome to Yr5

We are now starting our fouth Unit of Inquiry. Remember, we are going to learn about the role all living beings play in sustaining healthy living environments... we humans are part of this too!

We are starting the unit of inquiry Biodiversity.

We will be thinking about how important is to take care of our natural environment and the importance all living beings have for life and balance our planet.

Thursday 2 February 2012

Past continuous or Past progressive

Preprare for the test tomorrow 3rd February

Grammar & excercises

Was or were?

Positive sentences

Negative sentences

13 comments:

  1. Hello teacher. The exercises are fantastic, but they have a problem, that you can´t put the contraction verb, because it says that "are wrong". You can only write "was not" or "were not"; if you put wasn´t or weren´t, says incorrect
    I think that I am ready to do the exam
    See you tomorrow

    Pedro V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Pedro, your comment is of very high quality! Well done for pointing it out... that is the problem with computers: they don't think like you do.

      Delete
  2. hello teacher amor:
    the exercises helpe me to the exam.
    marta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad. Well done for doing them. You'll be ready for the exam now.

      Delete
  3. I did it, teacher! It was easy!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teacher, the exercises are very well and help to review the exam
    I'm JORGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did the exercises and I am ready for the exam!! Good night!
    I am Quique :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello teacher i love this exercicies kisses alba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. teacher the exercicies remember to me the exercicies and is good thank you

      Delete
    2. alba miralles

      Delete